1. Lin, F.-C., et al., Early statin use and the progression of Alzheimer disease: a total population-based case-control study. Medicine, 2015. 94(47).
2. Wang, H.-C., et al., (−)-Liriopein B Suppresses Breast Cancer Progression via Inhibition of Multiple Kinases. Chemical research in toxicology, 2015. 28(5): p. 897-906.
3. Chen, I.-H., et al., 3, 4-Methylenedioxy-β-nitrostyrene inhibits adhesion and migration of human triple-negative breast cancer cells by suppressing β1 integrin function and surface protein disulfide isomerase. Biochimie, 2015. 110: p. 81-92.
4. Hsu, Y.-M., et al., 3-Methyl-4, 5-dihydro-oxepine, polyoxygenated seco-cyclohexenes and cyclohexenes from Uvaria flexuosa and their anti-inflammatory activity. Phytochemistry, 2016. 122: p. 184-192.
5. Hsu, Y.-L., et al., 6-shogaol, an active constituent of dietary ginger, impairs cancer development and lung metastasis by inhibiting the secretion of CC-chemokine ligand 2 (CCL2) in tumor-associated dendritic cells. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2015. 63(6): p. 1730-1738.
6. Liu, W., et al., A Derivative Method with Free Radical Oxidation to Predict Resveratrol Metabolites by Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Current analytical chemistry, 2015. 11(4): p. 300-306.
7. Wu, I.-C., H.-M. Hsieh, and M.-T. Wu, A short-term risk–benefit analysis of occasional and regular use of low-dose aspirin in primary prevention of vascular diseases: a nationwide population-based study. BMJ open, 2015. 5(1): p. e006694.
8. Wu, C.-F., et al., Ambient melamine exposure and urinary biomarkers of early renal injury. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, 2015: p. ASN. 2014121233.
9. Lin, F.-C., et al., Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Risk: A Total Population–Based Case-Control Study. JAMA neurology, 2015. 72(1): p. 40-48.
10. Yeh, C.-C., et al., Antioxidant potential of solvent partitioned extraction from aqueous extract of Gracilaria tenuistipitata. Current Organic Chemistry, 2015. 19(1): p. 39-44.
11. Tsai, M.-J., et al., Aryl hydrocarbon receptor agonists upregulate VEGF secretion from bronchial epithelial cells. Journal of Molecular Medicine, 2015. 93(11): p. 1257-1269.
12. Yu, S., et al., Association study between melanocortin‐1 receptor gene polymorphisms and occurrence of vitiligo in a Taiwanese population: possible explanation for lack of increased UV‐related damage in vitiligo skin. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 2016. 30(12).
13. Li, C.-C., et al., ATR-Chk1 signaling inhibition as a therapeutic strategy to enhance cisplatin chemosensitivity in urothelial bladder cancer. Oncotarget, 2016. 7(2): p. 1947.
14. Lee, C.-P., et al., AURKA Phe31Ile polymorphism interacted with use of alcohol, betel quid, and cigarettes at multiplicative risk of oral cancer occurrence. Clinical oral investigations, 2015. 19(8): p. 1825-1832.
15. Wu, M.-T., C.-F. Wu, and B.-H. Chen, Behavioral Intervention and Decreased Daily Melamine Exposure from Melamine Tableware. Environmental science & technology, 2015. 49(16): p. 9964-9970.
16. Hsu, Y.-L., et al., Benzyl butyl phthalate increases the chemoresistance to doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide by increasing breast cancer-associated dendritic cell-derived CXCL1/GROα and S100A8/A9. Oncology reports, 2015. 34(6): p. 2889-2900.
17. Chiu, C.-C., et al., BPIQ, a novel synthetic quinoline derivative, inhibits growth and induces mitochondrial apoptosis of lung cancer cells in vitro and in zebrafish xenograft model. BMC cancer, 2015. 15(1): p. 962.
18. Chou, C.-K., et al., BubR1 acts as a promoter in cellular motility of human oral squamous cancer cells through regulating MMP-2 and MMP-9. International journal of molecular sciences, 2015. 16(7): p. 15104-15117.
19. Chiu, C.C., et al., BPIQ, a novel synthetic quinoline derivative, inhibits growth and induces mitochondrial apoptosis of lung cancer cells in vitro and in zebrafish xenograft model. BMC Cancer, 2015. 15: p. 962.
20. Tung, C.-W., ChemDIS: a chemical–disease inference system based on chemical–protein interactions. Journal of cheminformatics, 2015. 7(1): p. 25.
21. Long, C.-Y., et al., Comparison of Clinical Outcomes Using “Elevate Anterior” versus “Perigee” System Devices for the Treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse. BioMed research international, 2015. 2015.
22. Hsieh, P.-C., et al., Complexation–flocculation combined with microwave-assisted headspace solid-phase microextraction in determining the binding constants of hydrophobic organic pollutants to dissolved humic substances. Analyst, 2015. 140(4): p. 1275-1280.
23. Balaji, D.B., et al., Copper-catalyzed selective C_O bond formation by oxidative aC (sp3) _H/O_H coupling between ethers and salicylaldehydes. 2015.
24. Tsai, C.-F., et al., Curcumin suppresses phthalate-induced metastasis and the proportion of cancer stem cell (CSC)-like cells via the inhibition of AhR/ERK/SK1 signaling in hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 2015. 63(48): p. 10388-10398.
25. Hsieh, P.-C., et al., Determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in environmental water samples by microwave-assisted headspace solid-phase microextraction. Environmental Engineering Science, 2015. 32(4): p. 301-309.
26. Huang, S.-H., et al., Developing a QSAR model for hepatotoxicity screening of the active compounds in traditional Chinese medicines. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2015. 78: p. 71-77.
27. Huang, C.-C., et al., Development of membrane-bound GM-CSF and IL-18 as an effective tumor vaccine. PloS one, 2015. 10(7): p. e0133470.
28. Lu, M.-L., et al., Differential effects of olanzapine and clozapine on plasma levels of adipocytokines and total ghrelin. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2015. 58: p. 47-50.
29. Tsai, E.-M., et al., Dynamic Trk and G protein signalings regulate dopaminergic neurodifferentiation in human trophoblast stem cells. PloS one, 2015. 10(11): p. e0143852.
30. Tsai, M.-K., et al., Effect of prostaglandin I2 analogs on monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in human monocyte and macrophage. Clinical and experimental medicine, 2015. 15(3): p. 245-253.
31. Muller, F.L., et al., Effects of temperature, rainfall and conifer felling practices on the surface water chemistry of northern peatlands. Biogeochemistry, 2015. 126(3): p. 343-362.
32. Chen, C.-L., et al., Euphol from euphorbia tirucalli negatively modulates TGF-β responsiveness via TGF-β receptor segregation inside membrane rafts. PloS one, 2015. 10(10): p. e0140249.
33. Glubb, D.M., et al., Fine-scale mapping of the 5q11. 2 breast cancer locus reveals at least three independent risk variants regulating MAP3K1. The American Journal of Human Genetics, 2015. 96(1): p. 5-20.
34. Hsieh, T.-H., et al., HDAC inhibitors target HDAC5, upregulate microRNA-125a-5p, and induce apoptosis in breast cancer cells. Molecular Therapy, 2015. 23(4): p. 656-666.
35. Chen, I.-H., et al., HPW-RX40 restores anoikis sensitivity of human breast cancer cells by inhibiting integrin/FAK signaling. Toxicology and applied pharmacology, 2015. 289(2): p. 330-340.
36. Jiang, J.-J., et al., Impacts of emerging contaminants on surrounding aquatic environment from a youth festival. Environmental science & technology, 2014. 49(2): p. 792-799.
37. Wei, C.-K., et al., Inhibition of the interactions between metastatic human breast cancer cells and platelets by β-nitrostyrene derivatives. Life sciences, 2015. 143: p. 147-155.
38. Juan, Y., et al., Ketamine-induced ulcerative cystitis and bladder apoptosis involve oxidative stress mediated by mitochondria and endoplasmic reticulum. Bju International, 2015. 115: p. 54-55.
39. Wang, S.-F., et al., Large Dengue virus type 1 outbreak in Taiwan. Emerging microbes & infections, 2015. 4(8): p. e46.
40. Lan, C.-C.E., et al., LED 590nm photomodulation reduces UVA-induced metalloproteinase-1 expression via upregulation of antioxidant enzyme catalase. Journal of dermatological science, 2015. 78(2): p. 125-132.
41. Liu, C.-C., et al., Long-term prescription of α-blockers decrease the risk of recurrent urolithiasis needed for surgical intervention-a nationwide population-based study. PloS one, 2015. 10(4): p. e0122494.
42. Chen, C.-Y., et al., Lowering radiation dose during dedicated colorectal cancer MDCT: comparison of low tube voltage and sinogram-affirmed iterative reconstruction at 80 kVp versus blended dual-energy images in a population of patients with low body mass index. Abdominal imaging, 2015. 40(7): p. 2867-2876.
43. Yeh, C.-F., et al., Markers of East Asian dust storms in March 2010. Atmospheric Environment, 2015. 118: p. 219-226.
44. Su, H.-H., et al., Micro-scale strategy to detect spermine and spermidine by MALDI–TOF MS in foods and identification of apoptosis-related proteins by nano-flow UPLC–MS/MS after treatment with spermine and spermidine. Journal of Chromatography B, 2015. 978: p. 131-137.
45. Lin, H.Y.-H., et al., Microscopic Haematuria and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Stage 3–5 Nondiabetic Chronic Kidney Disease. Scientific reports, 2015. 5: p. 15242.
46. Hsieh, T.-H., et al., miR-125a-5p is a prognostic biomarker that targets HDAC4 to suppress breast tumorigenesis. Oncotarget, 2015. 6(1): p. 494.
47. Vivante, A., et al., Mutations in TBX18 cause dominant urinary tract malformations via transcriptional dysregulation of ureter development. The American Journal of Human Genetics, 2015. 97(2): p. 291-301.
48. Hwang, D.-Y., et al., Mutations of the SLIT2–ROBO2 pathway genes SLIT2. Human genetics, 2015. 134(8): p. 905-916.
49. Cheng, Y.-B., et al., New alkaloids from Formosan zoanthid Zoanthus kuroshio. Tetrahedron, 2015. 71(45): p. 8601-8606.
50. Lin, H.Y.-H., et al., Nonapnea sleep disorders in patients younger than 65 years are significantly associated with CKD: a nationwide population-based study. PloS one, 2015. 10(10): p. e0140401.
51. Lim, L.-M., et al., Novel vitamin D receptor mutations in hereditary vitamin D resistant rickets in Chinese. PloS one, 2015. 10(9): p. e0138152.
52. Chen, K.-C., et al., Oxidized low-density lipoprotein is a common risk factor for cardiovascular diseases and gastroenterological cancers via epigenomical regulation of microRNA-210. Oncotarget, 2015. 6(27): p. 24105.
53. Csábi, J., et al., Oxidized Metabolites of 20-Hydroxyecdysone and Their Activity on Skeletal Muscle Cells: Preparation of a Pair of Desmotropes with Opposite Bioactivities. Journal of natural products, 2015. 78(10): p. 2339-2345.
54. Hung, C.-C., et al., p22phox confers resistance to cisplatin, by blocking its entry into the nucleus. Oncotarget, 2015. 6(6): p. 4110.
55. Lai, I.-C., et al., Persistent organic pollutants in tropical coastal and offshore environment: part A—atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2015. 12(3): p. 1075-1086.
56. Chang, K.-C., et al., pH and ionic strength effects on the binding constant between a nitrogen-containing polycyclic aromatic compound and humic acid. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015. 22(17): p. 13234-13242.
57. Lee, S.-L., et al., Predictors of Glycemic Control in Adolescents of Various Age Groups With Type 1 Diabetes. Journal of Nursing Research, 2015. 23(4): p. 271-279.
58. Lee, H.H., et al., Quantification of Salivary Arecoline, Arecaidine and N-Methylnipecotic Acid Levels in Volunteers by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Journal of analytical toxicology, 2015. 39(9): p. 714-719.
59. Lin, Y.-C., et al., Rapid Identification of FGFR2 Gene Mutations in Taiwanese Patients With Endometrial Cancer Using High-resolution Melting Analysis. Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology, 2015. 23(7): p. 532-537.
60. Kuo, F.-C., et al., Relationship of urinary phthalate metabolites with serum thyroid hormones in pregnant women and their newborns: a prospective birth cohort in Taiwan. PloS one, 2015. 10(6): p. e0123884.
61. Chen, H.-Y., et al., RIG-I specifically mediates group II type I IFN activation in nervous necrosis virus infected zebrafish cells. Fish & shellfish immunology, 2015. 43(2): p. 427-435.
62. Lee, C.H., et al., Risk evaluation for the development of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: Development and validation of risk‐scoring schemes. International journal of cancer, 2015. 136(2): p. 340-349.
63. Huang, Y.-S., T.-J. Hsieh, and C.-Y. Lu, Simple analytical strategy for MALDI-TOF-MS and nanoUPLC–MS/MS: Quantitating curcumin in food condiments and dietary supplements and screening of acrylamide-induced ROS protein indicators reduced by curcumin. Food chemistry, 2015. 174: p. 571-576.
64. Jiang, J.J., et al., Source apportionment and risk assessment of emerging contaminants: an approach of pharmaco-signature in water systems. PloS one, 2015. 10(4): p. e0122813.
65. Chen, V.C.-H., et al., Suicide and other-cause mortality after early exposure to smoking and second hand smoking: a 12-year population-based follow-up study. PloS one, 2015. 10(7): p. e0130044.
66. Huang, Y.-J., et al., Surfactants in the sea-surface microlayer and sub-surface water at estuarine locations: Their concentration, distribution, enrichment, and relation to physicochemical characteristics. Marine pollution bulletin, 2015. 97(1): p. 78-84.
67. Hilger, A.C., et al., Targeted resequencing of 29 candidate genes and mouse expression studies implicate ZIC3 and FOXF1 in human VATER/VACTERL association. Human mutation, 2015. 36(12): p. 1150-1154.
68. Chang, W.-T., et al., The effects of flow rate and temperature on SPMD measurements of bioavailable PAHs in seawater. Marine pollution bulletin, 2015. 97(1): p. 217-223.
69. Hou, J.-W., et al., The effects of phthalate and nonylphenol exposure on body size and secondary sexual characteristics during puberty. International journal of hygiene and environmental health, 2015. 218(7): p. 603-615.
70. Tsai, S.M., et al., The immune regulator VTCN1 gene polymorphisms and its impact on susceptibility to breast cancer. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis, 2015. 29(5): p. 412-418.
71. Ko, C.-H., et al., The late-luteal leptin level, caloric intake and eating behaviors among women with premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 2015. 56: p. 52-61.
72. Hung, A.C., et al., The synthetic β-nitrostyrene derivative CYT-Rx20 induces breast cancer cell death and autophagy via ROS-mediated MEK/ERK pathway. Cancer letters, 2016. 371(2): p. 251-261.
73. Juan, Y.-S., et al., Translocation of NF-κB and expression of cyclooxygenase-2 are enhanced by ketamine-induced ulcerative cystitis in rat bladder. The American journal of pathology, 2015. 185(8): p. 2269-2285.
74. Long, C.-Y., et al., Transurethral resection of intravesical synthetic mesh extrusion with an electrode loop following anterior vaginal mesh surgery: a case report. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 2016. 198: p. 159-160.
75. Hung, C.-H., Treatment and clinical outcome of juvenile dermatomyositis. Pediatrics & Neonatology, 2015. 56(1): p. 1-2.
76. Wu, M.P., et al., Trends in reoperation for female stress urinary incontinence: a nationwide study. Neurourology and urodynamics, 2015. 34(7): p. 693-698.
77. Peng, Y.-T., et al., Upregulation of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors CDKN1B and CDKN1C in hepatocellular carcinoma-derived cells via goniothalamin-mediated protein stabilization and epigenetic modifications. Toxicology Reports, 2015. 2: p. 322-332.
78. Wang, Y.-R., et al., Utilization of magnetic nanobeads for analyzing haptoglobin in human plasma as a marker of Alzheimer’s disease by capillary electrophoretic immunoassay with laser-induced fluorescence detection. Analytica chimica acta, 2015. 865: p. 76-82.
79. Hsieh, C.-J., et al., Wedelolactone inhibits breast cancer-induced osteoclastogenesis by decreasing Akt/mTOR signaling. International journal of oncology, 2015. 46(2): p. 555-562.