1) Poster Set Up Time:
Please go to the registration desk with your abstract ID and our staff will direct you to your poster board. Our registration starts at 08:40AM on November 7th. We suggest you come to the conference venue earlier to put up your poster.
2) Poster Presentation Time:
Reviewers will examine your poster presentation at 15:20pm-16pm on November 7th. Please make sure to be there to present your works to reviewers for evaluation.
3) Poster Dimensions:
Each poster board will have 90cm (W) * 120cm (H) usable space, please design your poster to fit this size. And push-pins and tapes will be provided for posting the posters in the venue.
4) Poster Format:
【The official language is English; no other languages will be allowed for the presentation.】
- The title should be capitalized, centered, and bolded, and the font size should be at least 72pt. Authors and their affiliations should be at least 42pt.
- The poster contents could be included the Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion. And the font size of heading must at least 36pt in bold.
- Text letter should be at least 32pt (not less than 24pt).
- Poster font must be Times New Roman.